Unlike air purifiers, BioCair Dry-Mist Disinfection Machines do not remove particles such as dust, smoke or soot from the air – instead, they make the air safer by reducing the amount of airborne bacteria and germs. Poor indoor air quality can cause irritation to lungs and other respiratory symptoms, which poses a serious health threat in the long run. Read this article to understand more on the difference between BioCair Disinfecting Machines and air purifiers.
In order to further improve air quality during the haze season, BioCair can be used alongside air purifiers and air filters to keep the air clean, safe and disinfected. We suggest the following sequence:
1) Run the air purifier till the air is clean.
2) Turn off the air purifier.
3) Turn on the BioCair Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine.
4) After the dry mist has filled the room and disinfected the air for an hour, turn it off.
5) Turn the air purifier on again.
This will greatly help to reduce dust particles, while eliminating bacteria and germs found in the air.