We’ve got you covered
This warranty registration form registers your product and ensures that it is fully covered by BioCair Warranty (Terms and Conditions apply).
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- BioCair expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the extent permitted by law.
- No agent or representative of BioCair is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied.
- All BioCair Aerial Disinfection Machines carry a one-year warranty from the date of purchase, a dated proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim.
- The warranty should be registered within 1 month after the purchase date.
- BioCair will repair or replace, at no charge, machines or parts of the machine that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- The warranty does not apply to wear and tear that results from normal product usage. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, neglect, abuse or misuse, any alteration of the machine or repair service by an unauthorised party. Failure to follow the operating instructions provided with the product will void the warranty.
- BioCair reserves the right to request for proof, inspect and test the machines for the purpose of determining the extent of any defect and validity of any claim made under this warranty.
- Liability under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement; liability shall not exceed the purchase price. BioCair will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or incidental loss, or damages that arise from the loss, in connection with the use of the BioCair product.
- The warranty and product instructions are subject to change without notice.