Instructions For Use
- The ideal temperature for using Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine ranges from 0°C to 40°C.
- If you are using the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine in a cold room, do not increase the room temperature immediately. It is recommended that you increase the room temperature to a normal gradually.
- If the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine is transferred into a warm environment from a cold place where it was stored initially, wait for at least half an hour before use to prevent malfunction due to condensation on the mechanical parts.
- To operate the machine, open the lid of the water tank and fill it with a 1:1 ratio of BioCair Air Purifying Solution and distilled water. Close the lid of the water tank immediately after filling.
- Connect the power adaptor. Press the ‘Power Switch’ button after hearing a beep sound to switch on the machine.
- To adjust the mist volume, press the ‘Mist Volume Adjustment’ button.It is recommended to set the mist volume to level 1.
- To set the timer, press the ‘Timer’ button to let the timer run from 1 to 12 hours. It is recommended to set it to 1 hour of disinfection per day.
- If the water level runs low, a ‘Droplet’ icon will be shown on the display.
Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine comes with a safety feature that shuts off the unit automatically when the water level runs low. An icon will be shown on the display to indicate that a refill is needed.
- Use only with BioCair Air Purifying Solution. Using essential oils or other liquids/ substances can lead to lasting machine damage, preventing the machine from operating efficiently.
- This machine can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instructions concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without adult supervision.
- Children should be supervised by a parent or guardian to prevent any potential hazards.
- Make sure to unplug the machine from the power source before ﬁlling or cleaning.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by BioCair Customer Care or a qualiﬁed person in order to avoid an electrical hazard.
- When in operation, do not touch the water in the groove or other parts in case of an unexpected electric shock.
- Do not direct the spray nozzle at people, furniture and walls, etc. Adjust it to face an empty space instead.
- Do not position the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine towards any electrical appliances, sockets and material surfaces that are sensitive to water droplets.
- Do not leave it on unstable surfaces. When in operation, do not tilt or overturn it.
- In case of abnormal noise or smell, please turn it off and unplug it from the power socket immediately.
- Keep it away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Do not attempt to repair or replace parts by yourself. Please send it to BioCair Customer Care for further assistance on servicing your unit. Unauthorized modifications or restructuring of the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine may lead to inconvenience or dangers.
- If not in use, please unplug and store it properly.
- Do not fill the water tank with abrasive or corrosive chemicals.
- Do not touch or operate the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine near water or with wet hands.
- Do not soak the base in water. If it is soaked in water, unplug the adaptor and contact BioCair Customer Care immediately.
- Switch off the power supply before unplugging the Ultimate II Disinfection Machine.
- Do not connect or disconnect the adaptor from the electrical outlet with wet hands to avoid an electrical shock.
- Do not place the adaptor under the Ultimate II 5.5L Dry-Mist Disinfection Machine or any heavy items.
The original packaging is ideal to store the unit. Please store in a dust-free and moisture-free environment. Make sure the parts are cleaned properly and ensure it is completely dry before storage.
This product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased.